How do I configure the Power Saving Mode on Galaxy S4?
Power Saving Mode
The Power saving mode lets you set your device to conserve battery power.
From the Home screen, touch Menu > Settings > My device > Power saving mode to adjust the following Power saving mode settings. Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .
• Select when turned on: Set to Always or Auto enable, which only turns on Power saving mode when battery power is below 20%.
• CPU power saving: Limit the maximum performance of the CPU to conserve battery power.
• Screen power saving: Use a low power level for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
• Turn off haptic feedback: Turn the haptic feedback option off to conserve battery power.
• Learn about Power saving: View tips about conserving battery power.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and deactivating features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
• Close unnecessary applications with the Task manager.
• Deactivate the Bluetooth® feature.
• Deactivate the Wi-Fi® feature.
• Deactivate the GPS service.
• Deactivate the mobile data connection.
• Deactivate auto-syncing of accounts.
• Deactivate Smart stay, Smart Pause™, and Smart Scroll™.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .