Galaxy S4: How to Share Pictures with Group Play?
Share Photos with Group Play
Group Play lets many people view content at the same time and interact with the content. You can mark the content using the touchscreen on your device. Everyone sees the markup as you make it. You can share documents and photos, listen to music, or play games using Group Play.
Send Photos using Group Play
You can share photos with Group Play.
1. From the Home Screen, touch Apps > Gallery.
2. Tap the album that contains the photos you want to share.
3. Tap the photos you want to send.
4. Touch the screen and then tap > Group Play.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .