Galaxy S4: How to Use the Face and Voice Lock Feature?
The Face and voice lock feature adds a voice recognition function to the face recognition feature used in Face unlock.
Touch Face and voice in the Screen lock menu.
1. Review the information and touch Next on the Warning screen.
2. Review the About Face Unlock message screen and touch Set it up.
3. Review the For best results tips and touch Continue.
4. Adjust your device so your face is inside the dotted line. When the device is able to recognize your face, you will see the Face captured screen. Touch Continue.
5. On the voice setup screen, touch the microphone icon and repeat the voice command you want to use to unlock your device four times in a row.
6. You will be shown the Recognized screen. You can touch Done to finalize the setup, or you can touch Reinforce to assure higher security by repeating your command up to six times.
7. Create a backup unlock PIN or Pattern you can enter when your face is not recognized.
8. Touch OK on the You're all done! screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .