Galaxy S?: How do I Set Alarms on my Samsung Galaxy S??
To create a new alarm, touch Apps > Clock > Create . Set the options below to the desired settings.
• Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
• Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
• Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
• Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
• Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm's volume.
• Snooze: Touch the slider to turn Snooze on . Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
• Smart alarm: Touch the slider to turn Smart alarm on . The alarm will sound quietly a few minutes early and slowly increase in volume. Choose the INTERVAL and the TONE.
• Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Touch Save to create the alarm. To edit the alarm, touch the desired alarm and make the necessary edits.
Turning Off an Alarm
Touch and swipe in any direction.
Setting the Snooze FeatureTo turn on the Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.
Deleting an Alarm
To delete an alarm, open the alarm menu. Touch and hold the alarm you want to delete, and then touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use, touch . The alarm will be turned off and will remain available for later use. Touch to turn the alarm on.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .