Galaxy S5 Neo: How can I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo?
Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper. You can display a favorite picture or choose from preloaded wallpapers.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Wallpaper
1. To change the wallpaper, touch and hold an empty area of the Home screen.
Note: If your default Home screen is full, it may be helpful to swipe to a Home screen with less content.
2. Touch Wallpapers.
3. Choose HOME SCREEN, LOCK SCREEN, or HOME AND LOCK SCREENS. From this example, touch HOME SCREEN.
4. View the preloaded wallpapers on your device by swiping left or right at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to enlarge it. As you swipe through the available wallpapers, the picture in the center is previewed in the background. Select a wallpaper.
Note: To select a wallpaper from your saved pictures other than the preset wallpapers, touch From Gallery. Navigate to the picture's folder and touch the picture to select it. You can crop and resize the image by swiping two fingers in and out. Touch DONE to save picture as your wallpaper.
5. Touch SET AS WALLPAPER to apply the selected wallpaper.
6. The selected wallpaper will be applied at your preference.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .