Galaxy S5 Neo - Battery Status and Consumption (SM-G903W)
Your device has an application that lets you see which applications and features use the most battery power.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
View the Battery Status
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Battery under the System tab.
4. The Battery status displays the percentage of battery power remaining and how long you might expect that power to last.
5. Touch BATTERY USAGE to see which processes were running since your device was last fully charged.
6. Touch the name of a process or application to see its Use details.
• Touch FORCE STOP to close the application.
• Touch REPORT to submit feedback about the application's battery usage to Google™.
• Touch APP INFO to view its application information screen.
Reduce Battery Consumption
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth® feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi®.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off the mobile data connection.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off the Smart features.
• Discontinue use of Live wallpapers.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the display, or use Automatic brightness.
Best Practices For Battery Charging
The following guidelines can help you charge your battery properly and safely:
• Verify that you are using the Samsung USB/charging cable and wall charger included with your device, and not third-party accessories.
• Ensure the USB/charging cable is connected securely and is not being blocked by a cover or case.
• Check whether a battery or charging indicator appears on the device's display when the USB/charging cable is plugged in.
• Charge using a wall outlet, not a computer, for best results.
• When the battery is fully charged, disconnect the device from the USB/charging cable.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to WECARE (932-273) and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .