Galaxy S5 Neo: How do I use Flight Mode on my Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo?
Flight mode allows you to turn off calling, messaging and data network features. It also turns off connectivity features such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. To use Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, turn them on in Settings or on the Notifications Panel. There are three ways to access Flight mode.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Access Flight Mode
Accessing Flight mode through Settings
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Flight mode under the Connections tab.
2. Touch the slider to turn Flight mode on .
Accessing Flight mode through the Quick Panel
1. Open the Notification Panel by swiping your finger from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. On the Quick Setting panel, swipe buttons to the left to view Flight Mode.
3. Touch the Flight mode Quick Panel shortcut to turn it on .
Accessing Flight mode by pressing down the Power key
1. Press and hold the Power key for two seconds. The Device options menu will appear.
2. Touch Flight mode to Enable or Disable.
3. Flight mode is displayed at the top right corner of your screen when your device is in Flight mode.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .