Galaxy S6 Edge: How do I download and change Themes on my Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
You can change the theme of your device. Themes change your device's color schemes, wallpaper, and icons. Themes are available for download from the Samsung Theme Store.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Download and Apply Themes
You can download themes for your device from the Samsung Theme Store.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Themes .
Note: It may be necessary to scroll down and then touch Themes under the Personal tab.
4. Touch one of the available themes, or touch STORE to open the Samsung Theme Store and select another theme.
5. Touch DOWNLOAD.
6. When the download is complete, touch APPLY to apply the theme to your device.
7. Your device will apply the downloaded theme and open your Home screen.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .