Galaxy S6 edge+: How do I download and change Themes on my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+?
You can change the theme of your device. Themes change your device's color schemes, wallpaper, and icons. Themes are available for download from the Samsung Theme Store.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Download and Apply Themes
You can download themes for your device from the Samsung Theme Store.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Themes under the Personal tab.
4. Touch one of the available themes, or touch THEME STORE to open the Samsung Theme Store.
5. Select the theme you would like to download.
6. Touch DOWNLOAD.
7. When the download is complete, touch APPLY to apply the theme to your device.
8. Review information about applying the theme and touch APPLY.
9. Your device will apply the downloaded theme and open your Home screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .