Galaxy S6 edge+: How do I print wirelessly from my Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+?
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from the device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network.
Samsung Print Service is available by default. Follow the instructions below for installing additional print services, such as HP.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Note: Some printers may not be supported.
1. From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
2. Touch Share .
Note: For some applications, the Share option can be found by touching MORE.
3. Touch Print.
4. Select the printer and other settings, and touch to send the picture to the printer.
Turn On and Add Print Services
It may be necessary to enable the print services on your device.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch More connection settings under the Connections tab.
4. Touch Printing.
5. Touch the name of the print service you want to use. If your printer brand does not display, touch Download plug-in. Find and install the print service application that applies to your printer model.
Note: If you downloaded a new plug-in, touch Back to return to the Printing settings and select the new plug-in.
6. Touch the slider to turn the printing service on .
7. Your device will search for printers on your network and list them. Touch the printer you want to use.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .