Galaxy S6: How do I download more Camera Modes using my Samsung Galaxy S6?
In addition to the Camera modes preinstalled on your device, you can download additional modes from Samsung Apps.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Downloading Camera Modes
1. From the Home screen, touch Camera .
2. To download camera modes, touch MODE.
3. Touch Download.
4. Touch the mode that you would like to download.
5. Touch Install to download the mode that you have selected.
6. Review the following permissions information and touch ACCEPT AND DOWNLOAD.
7. Double-touch the back key to return to the camera.
8. Touch MODE to see the mode that you have downloaded.
9. Select from the camera modes. For this example, touch Sports.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .