Galaxy S6: How do I use S Finder to search for content on my Samsung Galaxy S6?
S Finder makes it easy to search for a wide variety of content on your device, such as pictures, files, contacts, and more. You can enter keywords using your voice or the keyboard.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Use S Finder
1. To access S Finder from any menu or application, open the Notification Panel by swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom.
2. Touch S Finder.
3. Enter a keyword in the search box to begin searching for your query.
4. Narrow your results by swiping down and touching the icons under the search box to filter your search results by content Category, Time, Location, or Tag.
5. In the example below, we have added the Images filter to narrow our search.
6. Remove a filter by touching next to the filter name.
S Finder Settings
Touch MORE for the following options:
• Select search locations: Unmark the checkboxes next to the locations you want to exclude from S Finder searches. By default, all location are included in the search.
• Help: Find help on using S Finder.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .