Galaxy S8 - Find your phone's IMEI number (SM-G950W)
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit serial number given to every mobile phone which can then be used to check information such as the phone's country of origin, the manufacturer and its model number. You can find your device's IMEI number and serial number in Settings.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Access IMEI number
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch About phone.
4. Touch Status.
5. The Serial number will be displayed on the screen. To view your IMEI number, touch IMEI information.
Other ways to find the IMEI number
You can find the IMEI (or serial) number in the following places:
• The Packaging: The original box should list the phone's full IMEI and Serial Number.
• Your Carrier's Website: Your account details may list the phone's IMEI and Serial Number.
• Google: If you have a Google account, visit Google Dashboard and view your Android Devices.
• Bill of Sale: Review your sales receipt or contract for your phone's IMEI and Serial Number. Or go back to the store.
• Samsung+: If you have a Samsung account and Samsung+ app installed on your phone, the Serial number stored in Samsung+ is actually your phone's IMEI number.
• Dial ⋇#06# on the phone: It will display the IMEI and Serial Number. This only works when supported by your carrier.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
Service & Support: Available 24/7
Online Shopping: Mon-Sun: 8 AM – Midnight (EST)
For service & support enquiries
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Effective May 4th, 2020 our Call Centre hours are:
Mon-Sun: 9 AM – 9 PM (EST)
Mon - Sun : 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Send us an email
For all Online Shopping Inquires
Mon-Fri: 9 AM -6 PM (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.