Galaxy S8 - Find Your Phone's IMEI Number (SM-G950W)
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is a unique 15-digit serial number given to every mobile phone which can then be used to check information such as the phone's country of origin, the manufacturer and its model number. You can find your device's IMEI number and serial number in Settings.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Access IMEI number
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch About phone.
4. Touch Status.
5. The Serial number will be displayed on the screen. To view your IMEI number, touch IMEI information.
Other Ways to Find the IMEI Number
You can find the IMEI or Serial Number in the following places:
• The Packaging: The original box should list the phone's full IMEI and Serial Number.
• Your Carrier's Website: Your account details may list the phone's IMEI and Serial Number.
• Google: If you have a Google account, visit Google Dashboard and view your Android Devices.
• Bill of Sale: Review your sales receipt or contract for your phone's IMEI and Serial Number. Or go back to the store.
• Samsung+: If you have a Samsung account and Samsung+ app installed on your phone, the Serial number stored in Samsung+ is actually your phone's IMEI number.
• Dial ⋇#06# on the phone: It will display the IMEI and Serial Number. This only works when supported by your carrier.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .