Galaxy S8: How do I transfer files from my Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W) to a microSD Card?
You can save storage space on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD card.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Move files to a microSD card
Important: This procedure is not applicable if a microSD card is not inserted in your device.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Samsung folder to access its content.
3. Touch My Files.
4. Navigate to the file you want to move.
5. Touch and hold the file you want to move.
6. To copy and paste, touch Copy. To cut and paste, touch Move.
7. Touch SD card.
8. Navigate to the location you want to save your files.
Note: Touch Create folder to create a new folder.
9. Touch DONE.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .