Galaxy S8 - Move Files to Your MicroSD Card (SM-G950W)
You can save storage space on your device by moving pictures, videos, and other files to your microSD card.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Move files to a microSD card
Important: This procedure is not applicable if a microSD card is not inserted in your device.
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Samsung folder to access its content.
3. Touch My Files.
4. Navigate to the file you want to move.
5. Touch and hold the file you want to move.
6. To copy and paste, touch Copy. To cut and paste, touch Move.
7. Touch SD card.
8. Navigate to the location you want to save your files.
Note: Touch Create folder to create a new folder.
9. Touch DONE.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
For Canadian customers only.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Standard messaging rates may vary by carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .
Find out more about how you can get face-to-face help.