Galaxy S8: How do I use the navigation bar settings on my Samsung Galaxy S8 (SM-G950W)?
You can configure the Navigation bar background color and button layout.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Navigation bar settings
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Display.
4. Navigate to and touch Navigation bar.
5. Select the desired BACKGROUND COLOR.
6. To turn on the Unlock with Home button feature, touch the slider.
7. To change the button layout, touch Button layout, and then select from the various options:
8. To adjust the Home button sensitivity, drag the slider.
9. Adjusted settings are automatically saved.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .