Galaxy S8+: How do I locate the IMEI Number on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955W)?
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Access IMEI number
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Swipe to and touch About phone.
4. Touch Status.
5. The Serial number will be displayed on the screen. To view your IMEI number, touch IMEI information.
Other Ways to Find the IMEI Number
You can find the IMEI or Serial Number in the following places:
• The Packaging: The original box should list the phone's full IMEI and Serial Number.
• Your Carrier's Website: Your account details may list the phone's IMEI and Serial Number.
• Google: If you have a Google account, visit Google Dashboard and view your Android Devices.
• Bill of Sale: Review your sales receipt or contract for your phone's IMEI and Serial Number. Or go back to the store.
• Samsung+: If you have a Samsung account and Samsung+ app installed on your phone, the Serial number stored in Samsung+ is actually your phone's IMEI number.
• Dial ⋇#06# on the phone: It will display the IMEI and Serial Number. This only works when supported by your carrier.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .