Galaxy S8+: How do I use Direct share on my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955W)?
Direct Share lets you share content with specific contacts directly using the sharing panel from any app.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Enable Direct share
1. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Advanced features.
4. Swipe to and touch Direct share.
Note: This function should be enabled by default.
Using Direct share
1. Navigate to the file you want to share. From the Home screen, swipe up or down to access the Apps screen. Then, touch Gallery.
2. Touch and hold the image you want to share.
3. Touch SHARE.
4. Select the contact you want to share the content selected with.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .