Galaxy S8+: How do I use my Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955W) with the DeX dock?
Connect your Samsung Galaxy S8+ with Samsung DeX to enjoy a PC with experience with your device.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Samsung DeX start guide
1. Make sure all connections are correctly established (HDMI, station charger, and DeX to S8+).
2. When the Samsung DeX welcome screen appears on your device, touch START SAMSUNG DeX.
3. Review the introductory notes and then touch NEXT.
4. Review the Notice and then touch START.
Switching to screen mirroring
1. To switch to screen mirroring mode, click Android System.
2. Click SWITCH TO SCREEN MIRRORING.
Navigation guide for Samsung DeX
➥ Navigation buttons in Samsung DeX
A - All Apps button: Click to pull up all apps in a list.
B - Recent Apps button: Click to view all recent activities and tasks.
C - Home button: Click to access the Home screen.
➥ Quick Panel
A - Collapse: Click to collapse or expand the menu.
B - Android System: Click to open Android system from which you can switch to screen mirroring.
C - Quick Panel: Click to open the Quick panel.
D - Virtual Keyboard: Click to open the virtual keyboard on the screen.
E - Volume: Click to view and adjust volume settings.
F - Screen Capture: Click to take a screenshot of the current screen.
G - Finder: Click to search for apps and items in the device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .