Galaxy S9+ - How do I change the screen mode on my Samsung Galaxy S9+ (SM-G965W)?
Select a screen mode suitable for viewing movies or images, or adjust the display colour to your preference. If you select the Adaptive display mode, you can adjust the display colour balance by colour value and you can also adjust the colours at the edges of the screen.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Change Screen Mode
Having a hard time reading in the dark? You can adjust the brightness and clarity of the images shown on your phone by using Screen Mode settings. Follow these instructions to give your eyes a rest:
• Adaptive display: This optimizes the colour range, saturation, and sharpness of your display. You can also adjust the display colour balance by colour value and adjust the colours at the edges of your screen.
• AMOLED cinema: This is suitable for watching videos.
• AMOLED photo: This is suitable for viewing images.
• Basic: This is suitable for general use without any kind of visual enhancement.
• You can adjust the display colour only in Adaptive display mode.
• Adaptive display mode may not be compatible with third-party apps.
• You cannot change the screen mode while applying the blue light filter.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .