Galaxy Tab 10.1: How Do I Change The Wallpaper (Screen Saver)?
You can choose a picture to display in the background of the Home screen. Choose from preloaded wallpaper images or select a photo you have downloaded or taken with the Camera.
1. From a Home screen, touch and hold on the screen.
- or -
2. The Add to Home screen options screen displays.
3. Touch Wallpapers to view the Wallpaper menu.
4. Choose from the following selections:
• Gallery: Access the Gallery to choose a picture.
• Touch a picture to select it, then crop and resize the picture, if desired.
• Touch OK to save the picture as wallpaper.
• Touch X to cancel.
• Live Wallpapers: Choose from pre-loaded interactive animated wallpapers.
• Touch a wallpaper to see an example.
• If available, touch Settings to view options for the selection.
• Touch Set wallpaper to save your choice.
•Wallpapers: Choose from pre-loaded wallpaper images.
• Touch Wallpapers and set image as Lock screen Wallpaper or Home screen Wallpaper.
Touch an image to save it as wallpaper.
• If Lock screen Wallpaper is selected, crop and resize the picture, if desired.
Touch OK to save the wallpaper or X to cancel.
5. Touch Back to return to the Home screen.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .