Galaxy Tab A: How do I download and install applications on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
The Apps screen displays all applications installed on your device, both preloaded apps and apps you download and install yourself. Learn how to change the way apps appear, organize apps into folders, and uninstall or disable apps.
The Apps screen shows all preloaded apps and apps that you downloaded. You can uninstall, disable, or hide apps from view. Shortcuts to apps can be placed on any of the Home screens.
Download and Install New Apps
Find new apps to download and install on your device.
• Google Play Store: Download new apps from the Google Play store. Visit play.google.com/store/apps to learn more.
• GALAXY Apps: View and download Samsung apps that are optimized for use with GALAXY devices.
Uninstall or Disable Apps
You can uninstall or disable apps you download and install.
• Preloaded apps cannot be uninstalled.
• Apps that are disabled are turned off and hidden from view.
Organize Your Apps
The Apps icons can be organized in folders and rearranged in your own custom order.
Change the Order Apps Are Listed
Use Folders to Organize Apps
• Touch Enter folder name to name the folder.
• Touch the Palette icon to change the color (if desired).
• To add more apps, touch an hold an app icon and drag it to the folder.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .