Galaxy Tab A: How do I monitor data usage on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
Monitor your mobile data usage.
Note: Your service provider may account for data usage differently.
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings > Data usage for the following information:
• Data usage cycle: Tap the drop-down menu, and then choose a time period for data usage. Data usage for the period displays on the graph, along with usage by application below.
• By application: View data usage by application.
2. Tap MORE for the following options:
• Restrict networks: Select Wi-Fi networks that are mobile hotspots. You can restrict apps from using these networks, and you can configure apps to warn you before using these networks for large downloads.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .