Galaxy Tab A: What is Find My Mobile, and how do I use it on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
Find My Mobile
Protect your device from loss or theft allowing your device to be locked, tracked, and for your data to be deleted remotely.
► To access your device remotely, visit findmymobile.samsung.com.
Note: You must sign up for a Samsung account and enable Google location service to use Find My Mobile.
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll down and touch Lock screen and security under the Personal tab.
3. Touch Find My Mobile.
• If you are not logged in to your Samsung account, touch Add account and follow the prompts.
4. The following options are available:
• Remote controls: Touch to activate or deactivate Remote controls, which allows you to access your device remotely.
• Google location service: Touch to activate or deactivate Google location service. This service must be on in order to find your device.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .