Galaxy Tab A: What Location settings (GPS) are available on my Samsung Galaxy Tab A?
Some apps, such as Google maps, may require one or more location services be turned on for full functionality.
• GPS and Wi-Fi: Use GPS and Wi-Fi to estimate your location.
• Wi-Fi only: Use Wi-Fi to estimate your location.
• GPS only: Use GPS only to estimate your location.
Recent Location Requests
Apps that have requested your location are listed under Recent location requests.
Google uses Location Reporting to store and use your device’s most recent location data. Google apps, such as Google Maps, can use this data to improve your search results based on places that you have visited.
• Location Reporting: Allow Google apps to use your device’s most recent location data.
• Location History: Allow Google to store a history of your location data. Touch DELETE LOCATION HISTORY to permanently delete your location history.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .