Galaxy Tab E: How do I Add a Google Account on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E?
A Google account is required to access number of Google services on the device, and also provides additional backup and synchronization options.
Add a Google Account
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Touch Accounts .
3. Touch Add account.
4. Touch Google .
5. To set up a new Google account, touch CREATE ACCOUNT and follow the prompts.
6. To log into an existing account, enter the login information for the Google account and follow the prompts.
7. The Google account is now set up.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .