Galaxy Tab E LTE: How do I use Power saving mode on my Samsung Galaxy Tab E LTE?
Power saving mode
Power saving mode conserves battery power by limiting CPU performance, reducing screen brightness, and turning off the touch key light and vibration feedback. You can turn on Power saving mode manually, or you can set your device to go into Power saving mode automatically.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Power Saving Mode
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Battery .
4. Touch Power saving mode.
5. Touch the slider to turn Power saving mode on .
6. Touch Start power saving.
7. Choose when you want Power saving mode to take effect by touching the option that fits your need.
Power Saving Tips
Your device provides options that help you conserve battery power. By customizing these options and turning off features in the background, you can use the device longer between charges:
• Turn off the Bluetooth feature.
• Turn off Wi-Fi.
• Turn off the GPS service.
• Turn off the mobile data connection.
• Turn off auto-syncing of accounts.
• Turn off the Smart features.
• Discontinue use of live wallpapers.
• Decrease the backlight time (timeout settings).
• Decrease the brightness of the screen display.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .