GALAXY Tab S 8.4: How to use the Screen Mirror feature
Sceen Mirror Feature
Follow the steps below to learn how to screen mirror from your tablet to your Samsung TV:
1. Power on your Tablet and your TV.
2. Using your finger, swipe down the tablet’s LCD screen to display the notification menu.
3. Swipe your finger to the right until Screen Mirroring appears.
4. Tap Screen Mirroring.
5. The Screen Mirroring menu will appear and automatically begin scanning for TV’s in your area. Once a TV is found, tap the TV to connect.
6. If connected correctly your TV will mirror whatever is displayed on your tablet.
Not working? Click here to learn how to set up screen mirroring on your TV.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .