GALAXY Tab S 8.4: How to use the Screen Mirror feature
Sceen Mirror Feature
Follow the steps below to learn how to screen mirror from your tablet to your Samsung TV:
1. Power on your Tablet and your TV.
2. Using your finger, swipe down the tablet’s LCD screen to display the notification menu.
3. Swipe your finger to the right until Screen Mirroring appears.
4. Tap Screen Mirroring.
5. The Screen Mirroring menu will appear and automatically begin scanning for TV’s in your area. Once a TV is found, tap the TV to connect.
6. If connected correctly your TV will mirror whatever is displayed on your tablet.
Not working? Click here to learn how to set up screen mirroring on your TV.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .