GALAXY Tab S 8.4: What Is Private Mode and how do I use it?
Private mode allows you to hide photos, videos, music and other files so they cannot be seen by others, without the use of a 3rd party application.
How To Use Private Mode
1. Power on your tablet.
2. Tap Apps, Settings, and then Device.
3. Scroll until you see Private mode, and then tap the switch to turn on Private mode.
• When private mode is on the switch will be green.
• When private mode is off the switch will be gray.
5. You will be prompted to set a password, pin or use your finger as a password.
6. After the password is confirmed you are ready to use Private mode.
7. When you find a file you want to make private, simply tap the menu icon at the top right, and then select Move to Private.
8. An icon will appear on the file indicating it is private.
9. The files will appear until you turn Private mode off, after turning the provate mode off, the files will disappear.
• Private mode on.
• Private mode off.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .