Galaxy Tab S: SideSync 3.0
Through SideSync 3.0 for tablets, use this application to control a Samsung Android Smartphone's screen with a virtual smartphone screen on your tablet.
• On your tablet, view messages or use the Smartphone's chat room.
• On your tablet, watch a video playing on the smartphone on a larger display.
• Transfer files easily between your tablet and the smartphone.
NOTE: Before using this application
• Your tablet and smartphone must support Wi-Fi Direct. Otherwise, both devices must be connected to the same network.
• SideSync 3.0 must be installed on both your tablet and smartphone. If it is not installed on any device, download and install it from Samsung Apps or Play Store.
• SideSync 3.0 operates only on devices with Android version 4.4 or higher.
On your tablet, the other device screen (when the device is connected via Side Sync) can be shared and controlled
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .