Galaxy Tab S: SideSync 3.0
Through SideSync 3.0 for tablets, use this application to control a Samsung Android Smartphone's screen with a virtual smartphone screen on your tablet.
• On your tablet, view messages or use the Smartphone's chat room.
• On your tablet, watch a video playing on the smartphone on a larger display.
• Transfer files easily between your tablet and the smartphone.
NOTE: Before using this application
• Your tablet and smartphone must support Wi-Fi Direct. Otherwise, both devices must be connected to the same network.
• SideSync 3.0 must be installed on both your tablet and smartphone. If it is not installed on any device, download and install it from Samsung Apps or Play Store.
• SideSync 3.0 operates only on devices with Android version 4.4 or higher.
On your tablet, the other device screen (when the device is connected via Side Sync) can be shared and controlled
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .