Galaxy Tab S2: How do I add a Samsung Account on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
A Samsung account is required to access number of Samsung services on the device, and also provides additional backup and synchronization options.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Add a Samsung Account
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Scroll to and touch Accounts under the Personal tab.
4. Touch Add account.
5. Touch Samsung account .
6. To log into an existing account, touch SIGN IN.
Note: To set up a new Samsung account, touch CREATE ACCOUNT and follow the prompts.
7. Enter the login information for the Samsung account, then touch SIGN IN.
8. The Samsung account is now set up.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .