Galaxy Tab S2: How do I change the wallpaper on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Change the look of the Home and Lock screens with wallpaper. You can display a favorite picture or choose from preloaded wallpapers.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Change the Wallpaper
1. Touch and hold an empty space or pinch fingers together on the screen.
2. Touch Wallpapers.
3. Choose from HOME SCREEN, LOCK SCREEN, or HOME AND LOCK SCREENS. For this example, touch HOME SCREEN.
4. View the preloaded wallpapers on your device at the bottom of the screen, and touch a thumbnail to preview.
Note: To select a wallpaper from your saved pictures other than the preset wallpapers, touch From Gallery. Navigate to the picture's folder and touch the picture to select it. You can crop and resize the image by swiping two fingers in and out. Touch DONE to save picture as your wallpaper.
5. Touch SET AS WALLPAPER to apply the selected wallpaper.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .