Galaxy Tab S2: How do I edit photos on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Photo Editor provides editing functions for photos you take with your device. Along with basic photo tuning like brightness, contrast, and color, it provides a wide variety of photo-editing effects.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Editing a Photo
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps > Gallery .
2. Touch a photo to edit.
3. Touch the image and touch Edit .
4. The following options become available:
• Rotate: Rotate the photo.
• Crop: Select parts of the photo to trim.
• Photo Editor: More photo editing options.
◦ Adjustment: Crop, rotate, flip, angle the photo.
◦ Tone: Add color enhancements to the photo.
◦ Effect: Add various stylize effects to the photo.
◦ Drawing: Draw on the photo using a wide range of pen settings.
• Collage: Create a collage.
5. Touch SAVE at the top of the screen to save your changes. A new file will be created, and the original file will be left untouched.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .