Galaxy Tab S2: How do I use Find My Mobile to remotely wipe my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2?
Find My Mobile
Locate lost or stolen devices with Find My Mobile service enabled on your device. You can protect personal information you have saved on your device and import the device information from your lost device with remote control features. To access your device remotely, visit FINDMYMOBILE.SAMSUNG.COM.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Turn On Find My Mobile
Note: To enable the service, you must have a Samsung account that is registered on the device.
1. From a Home screen, touch Apps > Settings .
2. Scroll down and touch Lock screen and security > Find My Mobile.
3. You will be prompted to enter your Samsung account password. Touch CONFIRM.
*If you are not logged in to your Samsung account or don't have a Samsung account, touch Add account to log-in or create a new account.
4. Your device is now registered and Find My Mobile service is enabled.
• Remote controls: This option must be ON in order to use the Find My Mobile Remote services.
• Google location service: This service must be ON in order to locate your device.
For more information, please visit Samsung Content & Services Customer Support for frequently asked questions and answers.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .