Galaxy Tab S3: How do I Change the Time and Date on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (SM-T820)?
Date and time
By default, your device receives date and time information from the wireless network. When you are outside network coverage, or for any other reason, you may want to set date and time information manually using the date and time settings.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Change the Date and Time
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Swipe to and touch General management.
4. Touch Date and time.
5. By default, Automatic date and time is enable to allow your device to receive date and time information from the wireless network.
Note: If desired, touch the slider to enable Use 24-hour format. With this format, 1:15 PM, for example, will be displayed as 13:15.
6. Touch the slider to disable Automatic date and time to manually set another date and time. New options will be then available:
• Set date: Enter the current date (only available when Automatic date and time is disabled).
• Set time: Enter the current time (only available when the Automatic setting is disabled).
• Select time zone: Choose your local time zone (only available when the Automatic setting is disabled). Your specific city might not be in the list. Choose the major city corresponding to your time zone. If you have a doubt about your time zone, search for “What is my time zone?” online. Your time zone will be defined as GMT+/-XX:00, with XX being a number between 0 and 12 (GMT-3:00, GMT-4:00, GMT-5:00, GMT-6:00, or GMT-7:00 for Canada).
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .