Galaxy Tab S3 - Crop a picture (SM-T820)
The Gallery app allows you to organize, manage and edit all photos stored on your tablet. The Gallery app also offers some basic photo editing features, allowing you to crop an image very easily.
Note: The provided information refers to the devices sold in Canada. Screens and settings available may vary depending on your Canadian wireless service provider and your software version.
Crop an image
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Gallery .
3. By default, pictures are sorted by the date and time they were taken. Touch ALBUMS to view photos and videos grouped by album.
4. Touch the album containing the picture you want to use.
5. Touch the picture you want to crop.
6. Touch Edit.
7. Touch Adjustment.
8. A crop box will appear on the picture. To adjust the crop box size, touch and hold the edge or the border of the box. Drag your finger inward or outward to resize the crop box.
9. Touch the Apply icon .
10. Touch SAVE.
11. Touch the Back icon or the Back key.
12. The cropped picture is saved in the album, containing the original picture, as a copy. The original picture remains unedited:
Thank you for your feedback!