Galaxy Tab3: How Do I Turn Off Debug Mode
Turning Off Debug Mode
The Kies program will not detect your device if the USB debugging mode is turned on. Follow the steps below to turn off USB debugging mode.
Turn off USB debugging
1. Press the Home Key, and then tap the apps button.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Developer options.
4. Tap the USB Debugging to toggle Debug Mode on or off.
NOTE: If there is a green check mark next to USB debugging, then it is set on. Tap the check box to turn debugging off. Also you can turn off all the settings by sliding the Developer Options slider to the off position.
• When the Developer options are turned on, the slider will be green.
• When the Developer options are turned off, the slider will be gray.
For more information about USB Debugging, please refer to The Android Developer Site at http://developer.android.com
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .