Galaxy Tab3: Setting A Time Limit In Kids Mode
Setting A Time Limit in Kids Mode
Follow the steps below to set a time limit:
1. Power on your tablet.
2. Tap the kids application to launch kids mode.
3. Tap the menu icon.
4. Tap the Parental control icon.
5. Tap Time Manager.
6. Select one of the three options.
• Always Lock: The tablet will be locked until you enter your parental password.
• Time Limit: You can set a time limit from 10 minutes up to an hour and 20 mins.
• Period Use: You can set a time period when the tab has access to the kids mode.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .