Galaxy TabPro S: How to use Samsung Settings on my Galaxy TabPro S?
Samsung Settings, a Samsung-integrated settings application, offers various settings functions.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Access Samsung Settings
1. Select the Start menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Extras.
4. Select Galaxy Settings.
5. Select an option to configure the corresponding function:
- Battery Life Extender: Set the maximum battery charge level to extend the battery life.
- AMOLED: Change the screen mode and the screen brightness timer.
- Pattern Log-in: Set a pattern to use it as your screen lock method.
- Legal information: View the Samsung legal information.
- About device: Access device information.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .