Galaxy TabPro S: How to use Samsung Settings on my Galaxy TabPro S?
Samsung Settings, a Samsung-integrated settings application, offers various settings functions.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Access Samsung Settings
1. Select the Start menu icon.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Extras.
4. Select Galaxy Settings.
5. Select an option to configure the corresponding function:
- Battery Life Extender: Set the maximum battery charge level to extend the battery life.
- AMOLED: Change the screen mode and the screen brightness timer.
- Pattern Log-in: Set a pattern to use it as your screen lock method.
- Legal information: View the Samsung legal information.
- About device: Access device information.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .