Galaxy View: How do I move applications on my Samsung Galaxy View to a microSD card?
You can save room on your device by moving Android™ applications to your microSD card.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Move Applications to a microSD Card
Important: The ability to move applications to the microSD card is not supported by all applications. This function also is not supported if a microSD card is not present in the device or if the microSD card is damaged. In those instances, the MOVE TO SD™ CARD option will be unavailable.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch Applications > Application manager .
4. Swipe to the left to the SD CARD screen. A green check mark indicates the application has been moved to the microSD card.
5. Touch an application and select MOVE TO SD CARD. If the application is already on the microSD card, you can select MOVE TO DEVICE STORAGE.
The example below shows an application with MOVE TO SD CARD unavailable and grayed out:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .