Galaxy View: How do I print wirelessly from my Samsung Galaxy View?
The print function, available as a menu option within some applications, lets you print directly from your device to a printer on the same Wi-Fi® network.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Note: Some printers may not be supported.
1. From a compatible application such as the Gallery, select a picture.
2. Touch Share .
Note: For some applications, the Share option can be found by touching MORE.
3. Touch Print.
4. Select the printer and other settings from the drop-down menu at the top of the screen, and touch to send the picture to the printer. You also have the option to Save as PDF .
Note: If your printer is not available as a choice, follow the steps in the section Turn On and Add Print Services below.
Turn On and Add Print Services
It may be necessary to enable the print services on your device.
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps .
2. Touch Settings .
3. Touch More connection settings .
4. Touch Printing.
5.Touch the name of the print service you want to use. If your printer brand does not display, touch Download plug-in and install the print service application that applies to your printer model.
6.Touch the slider to turn the print service on .
7. Your device will search for printers on your network and list them. Touch the printer you want to use.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .