Galaxy View - Multitask with Multi Window (SM-T670)
Multi window view lets you easily complete multiple tasks on one screen. For example, you can take notes while watching a video, or search the web and check your email messages simultaneously. The most commonly used applications are available in the Multi window tray.
Note: Screens and settings available may vary by wireless service provider and software version.
Using Multi Window View
Apps that support Multi window display together on a split screen. You can switch between the apps, adjust the size of their display on the screen, and copy information from one app to the other.
Note: Multi window view is not available for all applications.
1. From any screen, touch and hold Recent apps .
2. Touch an application to open in split view.
3. Touch the second application to open in split view.
4. Touch the split bar in the middle to reveal the Multi Window icons.
Following options are available:
• Switch windows: Switch locations between Multi window applications.
• Drag and drop content: Move items between the application windows. Drag an item to share from one window to another. Some applications may not support this feature.
• Minimize window: Minimizes the selected window.
• Maximize window: Open the selected window in full screen view.
• Close app: Close the selected application.
Open Recent Apps into Multi Window View
1. Touch the Recent apps key.
2. Recently used apps that support multi window view have a Multi window icon in the title bar. Touch the Multi window icon in the title bar to launch the application in multi window view.
Note: Only applications that support Multi window have the Multi window icon.
3. Touch the second application to open in split view. You can also swipe right to view other available applications.
4. Apps are now displayed in Multi window together on a split screen.
Thank you for your feedback!