Gear 360 (2017): How do I connect my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210) to a PC?
Connection to a PC
After you have taken the perfect photo or video, it's time to edit it into a masterpiece on a PC. Connect your Gear 360 to a PC, transfer your media files, and then begin working using an editor program.
Important: Make sure that your Gear 360 is powered on before you connect it to a PC.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Connect to a PC
Note: Use the supplied USB cable to connect your Gear 360 to a PC.
1. Connect the smaller end of the cable to the multipurpose port on the Gear 360.
2. Connect the larger end of the cable to a USB port on your PC.
3. If this is your first time connecting the Gear 360, additional drivers will be automatically downloaded and installed.
Note: Transferring files from the Gear 360 is just like transferring files from a USB flash drive.
1. Connect your Gear 360 to a PC.
2. AutoPlay will appear on the screen. Click on Open device to view files.
3. Navigate to Card > DCIM > 100PHOTO.
4. All of your captured photos and videos will be saved to this folder. Click and drag the file(s) you want to move to the desired location.
Note: You can also use the copy and paste functions to move the files.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .