Gear 360 (2017) - Connect your Gear 360 (SM-R210) to your PC
Connection to a PC
After you have taken the perfect photo or video, it's time to edit it into a masterpiece on a PC. Connect your Gear 360 to a PC, transfer your media files, and then begin working using an editor program.
Important: Make sure that your Gear 360 is powered on before you connect it to a PC.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Connect the Gear 360 to a PC
Note: Use the supplied USB cable to connect your Gear 360 to a PC.
1. Connect the smaller end of the cable to the multipurpose port on the Gear 360.
2. Connect the larger end of the cable to a USB port on your PC.
3. If this is your first time connecting the Gear 360, additional drivers will be automatically downloaded and installed.
Note: Transferring files from the Gear 360 is just like transferring files from a USB flash drive.
1. Connect your Gear 360 to a PC.
2. AutoPlay will appear on the screen. Click on Open device to view files.
3. Navigate to Card > DCIM > 100PHOTO.
4. All of your captured photos and videos will be saved to this folder. Click and drag the file(s) you want to move to the desired location.
Note: You can also use the copy and paste functions to move the files.