Gear 360 (2017): How do I pair my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210) to my mobile device?
The Gear 360 is an amazing device by itself! Pair it with a mobile device to unlock even more functions.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Pairing to your mobile device
Note: Before pairing the Gear 360 to your mobile device, make sure you have the new Gear 360 app installed.
1. With the Gear 360 powered on, press and hold Menu to enter the pairing mode.
2. Press OK when Connect to Android appears on the camera status screen.
Note: If you have an iPhone, press Menu. When Connect to iOS appears on the screen, press OK.
3. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
4. Touch CONNECT TO GEAR 360.
5. Touch ALLOW for the permissions.
6. You will be prompted to turn on Bluetooth if it is off. Touch OK.
7. Discovered Gear 360s will be listed at the top of the screen. Touch Gear 360 (XXXX).
8. Compare the passkey on your mobile device and the Gear 360. If they match, touch OK.
9. Review and agree to the End User License Agreement and Use of Wi-Fi Networks and then touch NEXT.
10. A small introduction to the Gear 360 will be displayed. Touch Next to continue or SKIP to skip the introduction.
11. Now your mobile device is paired to the Gear 360. If both devices are powered on and they are in proximity of each other, they will connect automatically.
Gear 360 app overview
Before you head out to take photos or videos, take a moment to familiarize yourself with the Gear 360 App.
• Camera: Opens the Remote Viewfinder allowing you to control the Gear 360 remotely using your mobile device.
• Gallery: View the photos and videos you have captured.
• Live broadcast: Live stream a video through a social media platform.
• Settings: Adjust the settings for the Gear 360 and the Gear 360 app.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .