Gear 360 (2017): How do I view media recorded using my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210)?
You can view the media stored on the Gear 360 using a connected mobile device. You can also relive the experience by viewing the media through a Gear VR.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
View on your mobile device
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Gallery.
3. The PHONE tab contains the media that you have saved. The GEAR 360 tab contains all of the media recorded with the Gear 360. Touch GEAR 360.
4. Touch the photo or video you want to view.
View on the Gear VR
Note: Before you can view media on the Gear VR, you must save them to your mobile device.
1. Insert your mobile device into your Gear VR.
2. Navigate to Library > Samsung Gallery.
3. Touch the photo or video you want to view.
4. Move your head to view the different parts of the picture. Tap the touchpad to bring up the controls.
5. The following controls are available:
• Previous: View the previous photo or video.
• Next: View the next photo or video.
• Thumbnail: Jump to a specific area of the photo or video.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Shop the current Samsung product promotions.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Purchase Consumables & Accessories for your Samsung Product.
Samsung Remote Service enables one of our specially trained technicians to remotely view and control your Samsung TV and smartphone to directly help you with your product.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
24/7 Call Support available for mobile devices only
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.*
*Standard messaging rates may vary by
carrier and do apply.
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .