Gear 360 (2017): How do I view media recorded using my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210)?
You can view the media stored on the Gear 360 using a connected mobile device. You can also relive the experience by viewing the media through a Gear VR.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
View on your mobile device
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Gallery.
3. The PHONE tab contains the media that you have saved. The GEAR 360 tab contains all of the media recorded with the Gear 360. Touch GEAR 360.
4. Touch the photo or video you want to view.
View on the Gear VR
Note: Before you can view media on the Gear VR, you must save them to your mobile device.
1. Insert your mobile device into your Gear VR.
2. Navigate to Library > Samsung Gallery.
3. Touch the photo or video you want to view.
4. Move your head to view the different parts of the picture. Tap the touchpad to bring up the controls.
5. The following controls are available:
• Previous: View the previous photo or video.
• Next: View the next photo or video.
• Thumbnail: Jump to a specific area of the photo or video.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .