Gear 360 (2017): What do the indicator lights mean on my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210)?
The indicator light is located in between Menu and Back on the right side of the Gear 360, and it alerts you of the Gear 360's current status.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
Note: Review the guide below to familiarize yourself with the indicator lights.
➥ Flashes blue three times when:
• The Gear 360 is powered on.
• Formatting a memory card.
• Resetting the Gear 360.
➥ Flashes red three times when:
• The Gear 360 is powered off.
➥ Flashes blue continuously when:
• Files are being transferred.
• The software is being updated.
➥ Flashes red continuously when:
• The battery level is below 10 percent.
• The Gear 360 is overheating.
➥ Glows blue when:
• The Gear 360 is connected to a mobile device.
➥ Glows red when:
• The battery is being charged.
➥ Glows green when:
• The battery is fully charged.
➥ Flashes red > green > blue when:
• The Gear 360 is in pairing mode
Disable or enable LED indicator
Note: You can disable the indicator lights using the Gear 360 app.
1. On your mobile device, navigate to Apps > Samsung Gear 360.
2. Touch Settings.
3. Touch Sound and LED.
4. Touch the slider next to LED indicator to turn the LED on or off.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .