Gear 360 (2017): What shooting modes are available on my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-R210)?
The Gear 360 has five shooting modes: Video, Photo, Time Lapse, Video Looping, and Landscape HDR. Review the section below for information on available shooting modes.
Note: The provided information refers to camera sold in Canada. The available settings and options may differ from devices sold in other countries.
The following shooting modes are available on the Gear 360:
• Video: Record 180° or 360° videos.
• Photo: Take 180° or 360° photos.
• Time lapse: Record 180° or 360° time lapse videos. Set the interval between each picture, then all of the pictures will be combined into a time lapse video.
• Video looping: Continuously record 180° or 360° videos without using up too much space. Your Gear 360 will record videos for the time limit you set. After the limit is reached, the Gear 360 will start recording over what you've just recorded from the beginning.
• Landscape HDR: Take multiple pictures at different exposures and combine them to create brighter 180° or 360° images.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .