Gear 360 (4K): How to update the Samsung Gear 360
Gear 360 (4K) - How to update the Samsung Gear 360
Q : How do I update the Samsung Gear 360?
A: You can remotely update the Samsung Gear 360’s firmware using the mobile device.
To update the latest software of Samsung Gear 360,follow the next steps;
1. After launching the Samsung Gear 360 app or the Gear 360 app on mobile device, Tap Settings.
2. Tap Gear 360 firmware version.
3. CHECK FOR UPDATES.
• Ensure that the Gear 360 and the mobile device are sufficiently charged before updating the firmware.
• Ensure that the Gear 360 and the mobile device are connected.
• Do not turn off the Gear 360 or mobile device while updating the software.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .