Gear 360: How do I connect my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-C200) to a PC to transfer files?
Connecting the Gear 360 to a PC
You can transfer files from the Samsung Gear 360 to a computer using the Samsung Gear 360 as a removable disk.
Important: The devices may not connect properly if they are connected via a USB hub. Connect the device directly to the computer’s USB port. Do not disconnect the USB cable from the device when you are transferring files. Doing so may cause data loss or damage the device.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Transferring Files to a Computer
1. Connect the Samsung Gear 360 to the computer using the USB cable.
2. Click the Start button.
3. Click File Explorer.
4. Click This PC.
5. The Samsung Gear 360 will be recognized as a removable disk. Double-click Gear 360 under Devices and drives.
6. Double-click Card.
7. Double-click DCIM.
8. Double-click 100PHOTO.
9. Click and hold the file(s) you want to transfer.
10. Drag the selected file(s) to the preferred destination.
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support and we will reply within 24 hours.
Find out how to track your service online.
Help with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .