Gear 360: How do I format the MicroSD card of my Samsung Gear 360 (SM-C200)?
Format MicroSD card
A memory card must be inserted to take photos or record videos. Your device accepts MicroSD cards with maximum capacities of 256 GB. A memory card formatted on a computer may not be compatible with the Samsung Gear 360. Format the memory card on the Samsung Gear 360 or using the Samsung Gear 360 app.
Important: Before formatting the memory card, remember to make backup copies of all important data stored in the memory card. The manufacturer’s warranty does not cover loss of data resulting from user actions.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Formatting Using the Device
1. Press the Menu button until Settings appears. Then, press the OK button.
2. Press the Menu button until Format appears. Then, press the OK button.
3. Press the Menu button until Yes appears. Then, press the OK button.
4. A confirmation message ("Complete") will appear on the camera status screen when the formatting is finished.
Formatting on the Samsung Gear 360 app
1. From the Home screen, touch Apps.
2. Touch Samsung Gear 360.
3. Touch MORE.
4. Touch Settings.
5. Touch Reset and format.
6. Touch Format Gear 360 SD card.
7. Touch FORMAT.
8. A confirmation message ("Complete") will appear on the camera status screen when the formatting is finished.
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
Text ‘SUPPORT’ to 932-273 and get instantly connected to live chat.
Standard charges may apply
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .