Gear 360: How do I install the Gear 360 ActionDirector software?
Gear 360 ActionDirector
With the Gear 360 ActionDirector software, you can create 360-degree VR videos or action highlight videos using the videos and images captured on the Samsung Gear 360. Click Here to download the Gear 360 ActionDirector software.
Note: The information provided is for devices sold in Canada. Settings, menus and screens may differ for products sold in other countries.
Installing the Gear 360 ActionDirector Software
1. Locate the Gear 360 ActionDirector installation file after downloading it.
2. Right-click on the .ZIP file.
3. Click Extract All.
4. Select the desired destination for the extracted file. Then, click Extract.
5. When the extraction is complete, double-click Gear 360 ActionDirector_1622a.exe.
Note: Depending on when you will download the software, the name of the .exe file may be slightly different.
6. Select where you want Gear 360 ActionDirector to be installed. Then, click Next.
7. Review the License Agreement. Then, click Accept.
8. Please wait until the installation is complete:
Thank you for your feedback!
Not finding what you're looking for? We're here to help.
We’re available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through Live Chat
Please send us an email for general questions or technical support.
Find out how to track your service online.
Please send us an email regarding SmartThings inquires. Assistance with Hubs, Kits, Sensors and Outlets.
Watch and learn how to get the most out of your Samsung products!
Join the Samsung Members community! Peer to peer support for mobile phones.
Find out how to submit an Online Service Request.
Mon - Sun : 8:30 AM -12 AM (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year
8:30am – 12:00am midnight (EST)
7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Mon-Sat: 11:00 am – 8:00 pm (EST)
* For any printer related enquiries please visit the HP website .